24th November 2018
This workshop will go into detail on the following:
- Different types of cupping: Chinese Cupping, Sports Therapy Cupping, Wet and Dry cupping, Russian Cups
- Benefits of cupping
- Cupping Strokes
- Reading the body’s response to cupping- spotting adhesions, toxin build-up, scar tissue etc
- Cupping for athletes and improving recovery time
- Manual vs Mechanical Cupping. This workshop will demonstrate mechanical cupping but will focus on manual techniques.
Cupping techniques to the general body including for the following injuries:
- Posterior leg- hamstrings, calves
- Anterior leg- quadriceps, shin
- IT band
- Shoulder and rotator cuff
Institute of Massage and Sports Therapy Ltd., No.6 Annacotty, Co. Limerick.
€150 – Places are strictly limited
Who Can Attend:
Students need to have the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage or equivalent.