10th October 2017 All Day
The Digital Age has transformed the business of communications for PR and marketing professionals. In a world where the battle for visibility is based on vanity metrics, community and influence, how do we engage digital influencers? In this practical full day work workshop you will get a blueprint which will guide you through the process of researching, engaging, managing and delivering client results on a digital influencer campaign.
- What is digital influence and how do you decide who has digital influence?
- How to align digital influence with client objectives.
- Researching and finding influencers for your clients.
- Setting goals, expectations and outputs for a digital influencer campaign.
- How to measure return on influencer investment (ROII)?
- Digital influencer case studies (Lifestyle, Corporate & Specialist).