9th November 2017 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This three day course is offered in partnership with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), based in London who partner with training institutions across the world to improve leadership and management performance through its flexible range of learning and management programmes.
You will be given a thorough grounding in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), a widely used framework for providing insights and understanding of individual preferences that may drive specific workplace behaviours.
This course is delivered in our headquarters on Mountjoy Square, Dublin 1.
– Understand the development and leading of teams;
– Develop an in-depth understanding of your own personality and how it influences you work;
– Be able to identify the prevailing leadership styles in your organisation;
– Develop their ability to communicate their organisation’s values and goals to others; and
– Improve and develop your personal leadership and management skills for the public sector.
– Introduction and Course Overview
– Legal and Public Policy Context
– Project Planning
– Project Execution
– Monitoring and Controlling Projects
– Making Project Perform
– Closing and Evalutating Projects
– Course Assignment and Completion