14th January 2018
Semi- Permanent Make-Up is a revolutionary method of applying natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin, also known as micro pigmentation, semi- permanent make-up, cosmetic tattooing, and permanent make-up enhancements.
Microblading is the latest technique within the permanent make-up industry. Bronwyn Conroy Eyebrow Microblading Course teaches this semi-permanent procedure which can last up to 2 years. Hair strokes are strategically placed between the epidermal and dermal layer of the skin for a technique more superficial than Tattooing.
Using a disposable handheld instrument, the procedure creates a very natural look. Microblading can also thicken or darken existing eyebrows making them more apparent so it enhances the clients’ natural features.
The Bronwyn Conroy Microblading Course is designed for students interested in Eyebrow Artistry or is ideal if you have a passion for creativity and want to expand their Beauty Therapist training.
Bronwyn Conroy Eyebrow Microblading Training Course is 3 day duration with classes confined to an intimate group of 8 students to optimise learning. If you lack confidence with your Brow Shaping, or if you do not have a Beauty or Make Up qualification, you must also attend our Bronwyn Conroy Brow Shape Master Class the previous Saturday from 10.00 am hrs – 2.00pm hrs at an extra cost of €95.00.
Prior to your attendance you will be provided (through email) the course notes for the distance learning module. This must be completed prior to attending the course. A pre-Course assessment will be completed on the Sunday Morning to check that work has been understood and completed.
The first 2-days involve all theory and practical introduction to the treatment, the 3rd day is required for assessment when you must attend with your own model to complete a full treatment under the direct observation of the tutor. You will only receive your certification when our Educator is confident with your skills. We offer ongoing in-class practical support for all students until assessment and certification and thereafter if required.
Bronwyn Conroy Microblading Learning Content
- Implement and manage health, safety and security practices in the salon.
- Review client experience and implement, monitor and improve client experience.
- Preparing for micro-pigmentation treatment – consultation & skin analysis, patch testing, consent form before and after photos, tray set up.
- Hair Stroke Techniques –eyebrow design, hair strokes, use of hand tool, and use of pigments.
- Structure and function of the skin – diseases, disorders and contraindications.
- Structure and function of the endocrine system.
- Structure and function of circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- Aftercare, professionalism and being legally compliant.