9th September 2018 All Day
The basic idea behind Micro-Needling is to stimulate the production of new collagen. Using the skin’s ability to heal itself, puncturing the dermis with microscopic needles triggers the production of new collagen. This Beauty Course from Bronwyn Conroy offers great satisfaction and expertise.
- What is Skin Needling/Derma Pen Derma Roller
- History of Micro-Needling
- How Micro-Needling works on each skin layer
- Transdermal Absorption
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Benefits of using Derma Pen and how it works on various skin conditions
- Hair Loss
- Needle Lengths
- How to perform Skin-Needling
- Post treatment
NVQ Level 3 in Beauty is required in order to qualify for Micro-Needling training. Insurance is guaranteed through AIT upon completion of Bronwyn Conroy Micro-Needling Course (Students will work on each other, it is important to experience the treatment)
Level 2 in Beauty is required in order to qualify for Micro-Needling training
Insurance is guaranteed through AIT upon completion of Bronwyn Conroy Micro-Needling Course
Course Fee: €495.00 + Optional Kit – reduced kit prices available to all participants.