Certificate of Competence in Environmental Noise Assessment - CCEN
Environmental Management / Moloney & Associates Acoustic & Environmental / 383 views
Certificate of Competence in Environmental Noise Measurement:
This Institute of Acoustics (IOA) course provides delegates with a thorough grounding in environmental noise assessment. After successfully completing the course, candidates should be able to:
- Reliably measure background noise and noise from a variety of sources
- Present and interpret measurement data in a form suitable for inclusion in a consultant’s report
- Demonstrate an ability to measure noise levels in a manner appropriate to established rating procedures, guidance documents and standards
- Identify the principle methods of noise control to mitigate the impact of noise on the community
- Explain the measurement methodology, data and interpretation of reports and appraisals and comment on proposals for noise impact mitigation.
Upon completion, successful students will be awarded the Certificate of Competence in Environmental Noise Measurement (by the Institute of Acoustics, IOA).
This course is available nationwide in-house or at Moloney & Associates premises in Cork
- Type : Short Term
- Area : Cork