Good Laboratory Practice
Science & Laboratory / / 393 views
This courses is aimed at Laboratory Managers/Supervisors, Analysts, Technicians, Research Scientists, Post-graduate Students, Quality Assurance staff, Auditors, Technology Transfer Officers, and anyone who wishes to increase their understanding of Good Laboratory Practice.
The course is based on the OECD GLP Principles, which are recognised as the international standard for Good Laboratory Practice. All GLP texts, irrespective of their origin, stress the importance of the following five points:
- Resources. Management, Personnel, Facilities: Buildings and Equipment,
- Characterization. Test and reference items, and Test systems to which the test and reference items are to be administered,
- Rules. Protocols (Study Plans), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
- Results. Raw data, Final Report, Archives,
- Quality Assurance. Audit/ Inspection, Training, Advice.