CMI – Communications & Management Institute is a leading provider of part-time Diploma courses. Many of these will be useful for career and professional development, including project management, event management, marketing & pr, sales & advertising, CSI Criminology & Forensics, HR Development, Management studies, Journalism & Media, Purchasing & supply, Environmental studies and more.
Classes are held once a week off Dame street, Dublin 2 in the evenings and Saturdays. Awards are internationally and nationally recognised and offer a great boost to your CV and career.
Some CMI Courses
- Management Graduate Diploma
- International Business Higher Diploma
- HR Management Advanced Diploma
- Event Management Advanced Diploma & Diploma
- Project Management Advanced Diploma
- Project Management Certification – CAPM/PMP Marketing
- Advertising & Sales Diploma
- Law & Legal Studies Advanced Diploma
- Sales Management Advanced Diploma.
- Management Advanced Certificate
- Level 5 Business Studies
- Level 5 Information Technology Certificate
- Level 5 Criminology & Forensic Psychology
For more information about the courses available at CMI, view the following link – Communications and Management Institute on Findacourse.ie