Science & Laboratory / / 895 views
The course covers the following outline:
- Applications of Differentiation
- Linear Systems
- Linear Systems and Matrix Equations
- Linear Transformations
- Produce written solutions to mathematical problems.
- Discuss mathematical problems and communicate ideas effectively to others.
- Apply problem solving to business-level tasks.
- Demonstrate the skill of active listening to problem descriptions, questioning and clarifying.
- Deliver group and individual presentations on mathematical subjects.