This course is aimed at members of the Internal QMS Audit team, QMS Managers, QC Personnel, QA personnel, anyone looking for a cross-disciplinary skill that will aid career development. Course content consists of the following modules..
- Benefits of Quality Management Systems
- Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) and ISO 9001
- The Process Approach and Process Mapping techniques
- The QMS Audit Process and ISO 19011 – the principles of auditing
- Audit Preparation – Planning, Creating Checklists/Work Documents
- Gathering Evidence – Interviewing/reviewing documents
- Reporting – evaluating findings and report writing